Saturday, October 23, 2010

I'm a Knitting Dork

Well, I felt like a total knitting dork last night when I realized, 3/4 way through the 2nd mitten on my daughter Caroline's Octopus Mittens from the 60 Quick Knits book, that I had knit two LEFT mittens. I forgot that the thumb is supposed to go on the other side for right mittens. It's not like the book didn't provide a right mitten chart, I just forgot to look at it. I suppose my only trace of an excuse might me I'm used to knitting socks, which are the same for each foot, so naturally I forgot that hands are different. That and the fact that I haven't knit a whole lot mittens in my life, so even though I've been knitting for almost six years, I'm still learning. I'll post a picture of them when I'm done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A physical therapist not only alleviates the pain with his varied treatment methods.
He would not just listen to your troubles however he will probably also help you get methods
to your issues. Like all other occupations, a physical therapist assistant
is required to acquire formal physical therapist assistant education, followed by licensure in order to qualify
to practice as a professional in this field.
Here is my web page - menuluu.wallinside.com